Spanish Language School in Salamanca
Learning Spanish in Salamanca might be the quintessence of your language learning experience, as Salamanca is considered the greatest university city in Spain. And by right, as Salamanca is home to the oldest university of the country. Founded in 1218, the University of Salamanca brought together the most educated and cultured people from the entire Peninsula. Since then, the city of Salamanca has been famous for its passion for its knowledge, open-mindedness, and great student life.
€8 Museum & Cinema
€2 Public transportation
ESTUDIO SAMPERE is one of the best Spanish language schools in Salamanca.
Founded in 1992, Estudio Sampere is the leading Spanish Language school in Salamanca. For almost 30 years it has maintained its traditions and teaching philosophy. As a result, it is the top option for individual students and university groups.
The school is located in a modern building in the historic part of the city of Salamanca, just a few steps away from the Plaza Mayor (The Main Square). It is a quiet area, but very close to the main city attractions.
Our Spanish language school in Salamanca features a very friendly environment. Thanks to its medium size, every student is surrounded by warmth and care. Students can contact their teachers, Head of Studies, or administrative staff at any time.
Located in the heart of the city of Salamanca, just a 5-minutes walk away from the Plaza Mayor, other places of interests and commercial area.Open on map
Translation and interpretation services, books and up-to-date materials on loan, air conditioning, heating. Free WiFi.
A modern building, 7 comfortable classrooms equipped with digital white-boards a student room and the multi-use room for cultural activities.
What about our Spanish teachers?
Our teachers are native Spanish speakers and experts in the Spanish Language. All of them have a degree in history, translation or humanities, and a master’s degree or a special course in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
Our teachers in Salamanca are locals, they know (and love!) their city and have many unique resources to make you fall in love with Salamanca, too!
Five things you certainly don’t expect from our Spanish language school in Salamanca:
- The school building previously housed the Radio and Television studio of Castilla y Leon! There is actually a soundproofed classroom that was used for recordings.
- Located on Cuesta San Blas, the building doesn’t have an address number, in view of its popularity. It is true that we do have difficulties in receiving snail mail though… 🙂
- All the facades in Salamanca look the same, as they were made of the same stone from Villamayor, which had a golden hue. This is the reason behind Salamanca being often referred to as “The Golden City”, and actually, all the new buildings under construction in the historic center of Salamanca are required to use the same stone in their facades by law, in order to preserve the aesthetics of the city.
- Our Spanish School in Salamanca offers some cultural activities that you will be able to find neither in other schools nor in other cities. Where else would you visit the Automobile History Museum or the guitar factory, and have the possibility of trying to make a real Spanish guitar?
- Salamanca celebrates a local holiday on Easter Monday. This fest is called El Lunes de Aguas (Water Monday). The locals gather on the riverbank to celebrate it together. The origin of this fest is very peculiar, so please check our blog to learn more about it.