Private Spanish Lessons in Madrid
Learn Spanish at your own pace!
You can take as many private classes as you wish, just know that with the package of 15 and 20 lessons you get 5 cultural lessons per week for free!
What is a cultural lesson? It’s a group class where the teacher explains some cultural aspects of the Spanish lifestyle, traditions, and customs. After being one-to-one with your teacher, a group class is a great opportunity to evaluate your progress.
The duration of a single private class is 45 minutes.
|1 lesson||5 lessons||10 lessons||15 lessons +5*||20 lessons +5*|
|Enrollment fee: €45|
One-to-one Spanish lessons
Difusión license as a gift!
Five questions we will ask you before starting your private Spanish classes at Estudio Sampere Madrid:
- What is your current level of Spanish? Yes, even for a private class it is important for us to determine your proficiency level. Our level test consists of two parts: grammar and oral expression. You can complete the grammar section of the test prior to the beginning of your one-to-one course, and the oral section of the test will be held at the school before your first class.
- What are your expectations? We will ask you about your expectations and intentions. If you have a specific challenge or goal with the Spanish language or want to improve certain aspects of your speech, we will need to know this prior to the start of your one-to-one course. Our teachers will tailor the course just for you.
- What activities do you like the most? Yes, some students learn better doing grammar exercises from a book, others playing games, others writing essays and texts, others just talking. These classes should be as pleasant and effective for you as possible, and we will find the teaching method that is most enjoyable for you.
- What is your time availability? You can learn Spanish at the time of your choice. We are flexible.
- Where do you want your classes to take place? If you want to go for a walk, to have coffee on a terrace, or enjoy a picnic at the Retiro Park, we can make it happen! Just let us know in advance. Madrid is a big city and has endless choices. Just ask!
And by the way, you can make up a class in case of absence. Sometimes a student just needs a break, and that’s fine. In fact, recent psychological research confirms it is easier to assimilate new material when you have time to rest in between sessions.