Spanish School in Madrid
Madrid is a charming city with a very well-developed infrastructure, it has plenty of options to suit everyone’s taste. At the same time, Madrid is a very homey, cozy, and comfortable place; it doesn’t feel like a stressful metropolis. You’ll be surprised by its truly open and kind-hearted people, who will be delighted to point you to a specific location, help resolve any doubts, or just talk to you and share a joke. It will make your experience in attending a Spanish school in Madrid unforgettable. Be prepared you may come for a couple of months and you will fall in love with Madrid and stay forever, as the “madrileños” say: “From Madrid to heaven.”
€2 Museum & Cinema
€2 Public transportation
Estudio Sampere is the oldest Spanish School in Madrid
It certainly is. Unlike many language school chains that exist nowadays, Estudio Sampere is a family-owned business that operates based on its passion for the Spanish language and the desire to bring different cultures together.
The school was founded in 1956 and has been a leading reference in Madrid for more than 60 years. Estudio Sampere carefully preserves its traditions and philosophy.
Today, you will find us in a modern building in the lively area of the Salamanca district, with beautiful old facade buildings. It is one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Madrid, filled with bars, restaurants, and very close to the main commercial streets, such as Serrano and José Ortega y Gasset, and within walking distance to the Retiro park.
At our Spanish school in Madrid, you will feel at ease at any time of the day. Our friendly staff is at your full disposal whenever you need them. The school facilities are very comfortable, so you will inevitably find yourself sitting on a sofa in a students’ lounge chatting with your classmates.
It is very close to Calle Conde de Peñalver, surrounded by supermarkets, a wide variety of shops, cafes and internationally known boutiques.Open on map
Two Student lounges are available.
Free Wifi and computer room available. Free document printing. Vending machines. Translation and interpretation services. Support during and after the course or program.
Get ready to expand your horizons with our Spanish school in Madrid!
- An astonishing mix of nationalities in your class: from Korea to the USA, and from Sweden to Morocco… If you are up for meeting people from every corner of the world, you belong with us!
- Non-trivial cultural activities offered by the school: of course, visiting El Prado is a must, but how about a water gun fight in Vallecas or going to the El Rastro flea market?
- A caring, family-like atmosphere that ensures a pleasant stay, both at school and with your host family, in the city of Madrid.
- A wide range of games and quizzes during your Spanish class. Even if you are preparing for the official exams, the environment in class doesn’t have to be stressful or boring. Our Spanish lessons are always fun!
- Explore Spain with us! You can’t miss out in Toledo, Segovia, el Escorial and valle de los caidos. See the best of Spain with us.
- We provide everything you will need; WIFI, computer room, free document printing, translation and interpretation services and support during and after the course or program!
- Do you want to know more about us? Get to know our directors, administrative staff, and, most importantly, the teachers here, we are sure that you would love to become a part of our community!