These are the Spanish courses in Cuenca that you were looking for!
Estudio Sampere offers Spanish language classes from Mondays to Fridays in the morning or afternoon, as well as cultural activities which take place in the evenings. This is a great combination to better understand local culture, disconnect from your routine, and learn new things!
And you can always add some private lessons in case you want to work on some specific subjects!
For students wishing to improve their Spanish in group dynamics and lively conversation with other international students.
20 Spanish group lessons per week.
For students who enjoy the company of other international students and would like to receive personalized feedback from their teacher.
20 group Spanish lessons per week
5 private Spanish lessons per week.
For hard-working learners who want to put every minute to good use, combining an international environment and a customized approach.
20 Spanish group lessons per week
10 private Spanish lessons.
Enrollment fee: $35
There are Spanish courses in Cuenca for everyone. Which one will you go for? Do you need help?
In any case, we suggest you not exceed 30 Spanish classes per week. Ecuador is an astonishing country, and Cuenca is one of its most emblematic cities. You’ll definitely fall in love with it. Allow yourself to wander around its streets, enter a traditional bakery, and savor a cup of coffee or herbal tea with your new-made friends from the other side of the world.
5 Reasons to do your Spanish courses in Cuenca, Ecuador:
- The city of Cuenca features centuries-old traditions and architecture. Ecuadorians and visitors consider Cuenca the most beautiful city in the country, and one of the most attractive places in the Andes.
- Intensive Spanish courses have been offered by Estudio Sampere for over 25 years. During all this time we have never stopped improving and learning, shaping and refining students’ experience.
- Ecuadorian gastronomy is something you should try at least once in a lifetime. Its famous tamales, mote pasta, and mote pillo are what our students end up eating during their entire stay.
- Our student groups are small, up to 6 students per group. This really ensures making great progress in Spanish.
- Due to the school’s magnificent location and huge windows of the school, you can enjoy spectacular views of the city of Cuenca without leaving your classroom.