Spanish School in Havana, Cuba
Our Spanish school in Cuba is located in the capital of the country, Havana, which is also the largest city and port of the island. The city of Havana is the main tourist landmark of the country and attracts people from all over the world. Our Spanish language school opened in 2012, with a sense of uniqueness. It is a reference point for our students staying in Cuba for its coziness, comfort, and its singularity for students. The building also houses a students’ residence and the canteen. This is why the school feels like home for any international guest interested in Spanish!
- €1 Coffee
- €12 Taxi
- €6 Museum & Cinema
- €12 Menu
- €0.4 Public transportation
Estudio Sampere is the best Spanish school in Cuba!
The school is located in a three-story building in a nice residential neighborhood called La Vibora, a residential district where many Cuban families live and interact with our students to teach them their traditions and lifestyle. This location lets students enjoy a full immersion into Cuban life, and to have a little break from the tourist frenzy of Old Havana.
The school has six classrooms, a spacious patio, a terrace, dining room, library, common areas, and an in-house residence with three rooms. It has a friendly atmosphere, and the director and staff are Cubans who form part of a professional and devoted team.
At Estudio Sampere Havana you will find a friendly staff willing to help you with everything you may need, from currency exchange to organizing an excursion. Generally, classes take place in the morning, so afternoons are meant for cultural activities and city sightseeing.
Located in a residentional area called La Vibora, only 15 minutes by bus from Old Havana. The private apartments offered by the school are right in front of the school building.Open on map
The school has six classrooms, a small garden, a patio, a common room, a library, and a video room. There is also a canteen where students have breakfast and lunch every day.
Weekly cultural activities, guided tours around the city. Accommodation services. Internet cards, 24/7 assistance at school.
What about your Spanish teachers?
All our teachers are Cuban, hold a degree in Humanities, History or translation, and most of them work part-time at the University of Havana. They are a faithful and committed group of professionals who enjoy their work.
Our teachers in Cuba are always in touch with our teams from Ecuador and Spain, so they regularly share their professional experiences and materials used in class.
Five reasons to sign up for a course at Estudio Sampere Havana – the best Spanish school in Cuba:
- Estudio Sampere offers invaluable assistance to students as it is the main point of reference for all kinds of needs, from travel arrangements to practicalities of the day-to-day routine in a country as unique as Cuba. Estudio Sampere also offers full package programs, which take care of all the details prior to the students’ arrival so they can enjoy their stay worry-free.
- We also offer reliable accommodation options to our students: host families, private apartments (in the building in front of the school), and our students’ residence, which is located in the school building. Meals are served at the School (breakfast and lunch) to catch up with other students and teachers. You will enjoy our daily homemade Cuban food and hear some funny stories and interesting facts about it!
- The school organizes weekly cultural activities, visits to local museums and places of interest, like El Capitolio and the Fine Arts Museum, excursions to the Viñales Valley and beaches. These activities are organized by the school and include a guide.
- At Estudio Sampere Havana you can also enjoy dancing classes. Why not add a touch of salsa or rumba to your Spanish learning experience?
- Your Spanish course will be unlike anywhere else. Due to more limited contact with the rest of the world, our Spanish teachers in Cuba create a lot of study materials themselves. And by the way, apart from the classical Spanish language, you will learn plenty of unique Cuban words.