The structure of the Spanish course and Volunteer program in Ecuador:
Before diving into the local culture and dealing with specific tasks, we require our students to take part in the intensive Spanish course for a minimum of 4 weeks. This time is necessary to familiarize yourself with the new place, gain some fluency in Spanish, and understand the local lifestyle. You can choose to participate in group lessons, a combination of group and private lessons, or only one-to-one classes with your teacher.
Native teachers, international environment, and lively and dynamic groups.
20 Spanish group lessons per week.
Group dynamics with a bit of a personalized touch.
20 group Spanish lessons per week +
5 private Spanish lessons per week.
And a customized approach:
20 Spanish group lessons per week +
10 private Spanish lessons.
Enrollment fee: $35
The second part of this program consists of volunteer work. We will ask you about your preferences prior to your arrival, and when you finish your Spanish course everything will be organized for you to start. We charge a fee of $150, which will be given to the chosen organization.
The minimum stay for participating in volunteer work is 4 weeks.
|4 weeks of volunteer work|
|Fee to be added to the Spanish course of your choice: $150|
Up to 9 students per class
Classes start every Monday
A Spanish course + Volunteer program: what to expect?
- Estudio Sampere collaborates regularly with four social welfare institutions working on helping children and elderly people. Some of these organizations are located in the city of Cuenca, others in the countryside. However, if you wish to volunteer in a specific place or particular area, please contact us, we’ll be happy to find the right program for you.
- Students should commit to undertaking volunteer work as planned.
- Volunteer work allows you to face the reality of the country instead of just seeing what tourist brochures offer you. You will get a deeper understanding of how this society works and learn plenty of slang vocabulary.
- Volunteer work may go from four weeks to one year, depending on the association and your time availability.
- Whatever place you chose for your volunteer stay, you will be surrounded by grateful and open-hearted people!