Spanish School in Madrid
Despite the fact that today there is a lot to offer in the capital, we can be proud to be the first Spanish language school in Madrid. Being a family business founded in 1956 and with more than sixty years of experience, we have been growing because of our work well done and our desire to share our culture with all the people who want to approach it. Over the years the buildings, facilities, and decoration have changed, but what has remained unchanged is the quality of our services and our passion for teaching Spanish.
€2 Museum & Cinema
€2 Public transportation
Estudio Sampere is the best Spanish School in Madrid
Estudio Sampere Madrid is a cozy and pleasant place where you will feel very comfortable enjoying the facilities, such as the lounge with sofa where students gather to rest after class or the coffee area. In addition, our Spanish school in Madrid is a place where friendships begin and flourish: between students, between teachers and students, and between school staff and students. Spanish classes go beyond the classroom: students together with their teachers visit multiple places of interest, practice the language in bars, restaurants, and cafes and enjoy the city of Madrid, which becomes an important part of learning.
Madrid is often described as a city of contrasts: traditional and modern, historic and modern, luxurious and simple, polite and straightforward, … but, without a doubt, the adjectives that best describe it are open, welcoming, and cosmopolitan because of the character of its people and because the people who come here feel part of it. Its manageable size, and its fast but not frenetic pace, make it an easy place to explore, which allows you to enjoy it, feel it, and live it at every step.
Our Spanish school in Madrid is located in the heart of the famous Salamanca neighborhood, famous for its prestigious neighbors, and its shopping streets (Goya, Serrano, Velázquez, Ortega y Gasset), and its delicious and famous restaurants. Visit us in a modern and functional building. The entrance is on the first floor, however, the school has a second floor-basement which makes it much more spacious than it seems at first.
In the heart of the Salamanca district, a few steps from the metro stations Lista, Goya, Diego de Leon, and Manuel Becerra and several bus stops. Half an hour walk from Retiro Park.Open on map
9 comfortable classrooms equipped with digital whiteboards and projectors. Teacher's lounge. Two lounges, and a coffee area. WiFi. Elevator. Three bathrooms, one adapted for the disabled.
Cultural activities during the week and excursions on Saturdays. Different types of accommodation (family, shared apartment, or private apartment). Translation and interpretation services if necessary.
Get ready to expand your horizons with our Spanish school in Madrid!
- An astonishing mix of nationalities in your class: from Korea to the USA, and from Sweden to Morocco… If you are up for meeting people from every corner of the world, you belong with us! Our Spanish school in Madrid is a place to bring different nationalities together!
- Non-trivial cultural activities offered by the school: of course, visiting El Prado is a must, but how about a water gun fight in Vallecas or going to the El Rastro flea market?
- A caring, family-like atmosphere that ensures a pleasant stay both at your Spanish school in Madrid and with your host family!
- A wide range of games and quizzes during your Spanish class. Even if you are preparing for the official exams, the environment in class doesn’t have to be stressful or boring. Our Spanish lessons are always fun!
- Explore Spain with us! You can’t miss out in Toledo, Segovia, el Escorial and valle de los caidos. See the best of Spain with us.
- We provide everything you will need; WIFI, computer room, free document printing, translation and interpretation services and support during and after the course or program!
- Do you want to know more about us? Get to know our directors, administrative staff, and, most importantly, the teachers, we are sure that you would love to become a part of our community!