Spanish Language School in Madrid
You will hear some “madrileños” say: “From Madrid to heaven.” Perhaps they are exaggerating a bit, but Madrid is certainly a charming city. Being a huge cosmopolitan city with a very well-developed infrastructure, it has plenty of options to suit everyone's taste. At the same time, Madrid is a very homey, cozy, and comfortable place; it doesn't feel like a stressful metropolis. You'll be surprised by its truly open and kind-hearted people, who will be delighted to point you to a specific location, help resolve any doubts, or just talk to you and share a joke.
€2 Museo e cinema
€2 Trasporto pubblico
Estudio Sampere is the oldest Spanish language School in Madrid
It certainly is. Unlike many language school chains that exist nowadays, Estudio Sampere is a family-owned business that operates based on its passion for the Spanish language and the desire to bring different cultures together.
The school was founded in 1956 and has been a leading reference in Madrid for more than 60 years. Estudio Sampere carefully preserves its traditions and philosophy.
Today, you will find us in a modern building in the lively area of the Salamanca district, with beautiful old facade buildings. It is one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Madrid, filled with bars, restaurants, and very close to the main commercial streets, such as Serrano and José Ortega y Gasset, and within walking distance to the Retiro park.
At our Spanish language school in Madrid, you will feel at ease at any time of the day. Our friendly staff is at your full disposal whenever you need them. The school facilities are very comfortable, so you will inevitably find yourself sitting on a sofa in a students’ lounge chatting with your classmates.
It is very close to Calle Conde de Peñalver, surrounded by supermarkets, a wide variety of shops, cafes and internationally known boutiques.Open on map
Two Student lounges are available.
Free Wifi and computer room available. Free document printing. Vending machines. Translation and interpretation services. Support during and after the course or program.
What about your Spanish teachers?
All of our teachers in Madrid are native Spanish speakers with degrees in Humanities, History or Translation, and hold a Master’s degree in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
Furthermore, they have gained a lot of experience in working with international students, so you will always feel encouraged and motivated by their support.
Five things you certainly did not expect from our Spanish language school in Madrid!
- A TokApp community: we embrace the digital era to make the students’ day-to-day life easier. Download this app and discover all of its advantages!
- An astonishing mix of nationalities in your class: from Korea to the USA, and from Sweden to Morocco… If you are up for meeting people from every corner of the world, this is your place.
- Non-trivial cultural activities offered by the school: of course, visiting El Prado is a must, but how about a water gun fight in Vallecas or going to the El Rastro flea market?
- A caring, family-like atmosphere that ensures a pleasant stay, both at school and with your host family, in the city of Madrid.
- A wide range of games and quizzes during your Spanish class. Even if you are preparing for the official exams, the environment in class doesn’t have to be stressful or boring. Our Spanish lessons are always fun!