Spanish School in Ecuador
Our Spanish school in Ecuador is located in the Southern region of the country, in the city of Cuenca. Tourists consider Cuenca to be the most beautiful city in Ecuador. Situated in the uplands of Ecuador, about 8,500 feet above sea level, Cuenca provides breathtaking views from any part of the city, and its historic center is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The history of the city dates back to Pre-Columbian times; a walk around the city is like traveling through time, giving students a glimpse of what life was like before the Spanish conquest. Every building, corner, or street has an interesting story, a secret to reveal, a riddle to be solved.
- $1.5 Coffee
- $3 Taxi
- $4 Museum & Cinema
- $5-8 Menu
- $0.25 Public transportation
Estudio Sampere Cuenca is the best Spanish school in Ecuador!
We are growing older, but our enthusiasm when welcoming new students remains unchanged. Come learn Spanish and celebrate our 25th anniversary with us while you’re here. Our devoted team of teachers will help you practice the language and feel the city’s energy in every activity.
Our Spanish school in Ecuador is located in the capital, the city of Ecuador, between the new and the old part of the city, so it’s the perfect starting point to get around. The school is housed in an early-twentieth-century brick building and features beautiful decorative wood details and large windows overlooking the Tomebamba river.
Our multilingual staff is at the students’ disposal to help with any questions. Students are placed in groups according to their level of Spanish, which is assessed in advance through our placement test. There is a wide range of weekly cultural activities organized by Estudio Sampere Cuenca, in which every student can participate. There is also a cozy student area at the school, where students can enjoy Ecuadorian coffee or our local herbal tea.
The school is located in an area that is in itself a museum, with lots of traditional bakeries and artisanal workshops.Open on map
Six spaces and comfortable classrooms with natural light, digital white-boards, an outdoor garden, a special lounge for students. Free WiFi.
Translation and interpretation services, books and up-to-date materials on loan, free Ecuadorian coffee and herbal tea.
What about the teachers in your Spanish school in Ecuador?
The classes are given by experienced native teachers, all holding a degree in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language, in our opinion an essential requirement for being a professional in this field.
They are familiar with working with international groups of students, and are enthusiastic about their job and free to express their creativity in every class.
Five things you certainly don’t expect from our Spanish school in Ecuador!
- Our Spanish school in Ecuador is located in the capital, the city of Ecuador, in an area that constitutes a museum in itself, with lots of traditional bakeries and artisan workshops.
- Entry to public museums or local symphony orchestra concerts is free of charge! You can visit many events and exhibitions for free, which would be a noticeable item of expenditure in European cities.
- Exceptional cultural activities are offered at Estudio Sampere Cuenca, such as a walk around the Inca Trail, with a visit to the ancient religious center of Pumapungo, the mangrove forest, and cocoa plantations.
- Warm and friendly locals make foreigners immediately feel welcomed with their kindness.
- Many different course options are available at the school: from intensive Spanish programs to special programs for students with a medical background or volunteer programs for students with a heartfelt desire to make an impact on this world.