Spanish Language School in Havana, Cuba
Our Spanish language school in Cuba is located in the capital of the country, Havana, which is also the largest city and port of the island. The city of Havana is the main tourist landmark of the country and attracts people from all over the world. Our Spanish language school opened in 2012, with a sense of uniqueness. It is a reference point for our students staying in Cuba for its coziness, comfort, and its singularity for students. The building also houses a students’ residence and the canteen. This is why the school feels like home for any international guest interested in Spanish!
€6 Museum & Cinema
€0.4 Public transportation
ESTUDIO SAMPERE is one of the best Spanish language schools in Cuba.
The school is located in a 3-story building, in a nice residential neighborhood called La Vibora, a residential district where many Cuban families live and interact with our students to teach them their traditions and lifestyle. This location allows students to enjoy a full immersion into the Cuban life, and to have a little break from the tourist frenzy of Old Havana.
The school has six classrooms, a spacious patio, a terrace, dining room, library, common areas, and an in-house residence with 3 rooms. It has a friendly atmosphere, and the director and staff are Cubans who make up a professional and devoted team.
At Estudio Sampere Havana, you will find a friendly staff willing to help you with everything you may need: from currency exchange to organizing an excursion. Generally, classes take place in the morning, so afternoons are meant for cultural activities and city sightseeing.
Located in a residentional area called La Vibora, in 15 minutes by bus from the Old Habana. The private appartments offered by the school are right in front of the school building.Open on map
Located in a residentional area called La Vibora, in 15 minutes walk from the Old Habana. The private appartments offered by the school are right in front of the school building.
Internet cards, 24/7 assistance at school.
What about your Spanish teachers?
All our teachers are Cuban, hold a degree in Humanities, History or translation, and most of them work part-time at the University of Havana. They are a faithful and committed group of professionals who enjoy their work.
Our teachers in Cuba are always in touch with our teams from Ecuador and Spain, so they regularly share their professional experiences and materials used in class.
5 Reasons to sign up for a course at the Estudio Sampere Havana:
- Estudio Sampere offers invaluable assistance to students, as it is the main point of reference for all kinds of needs, from travel arrangements to practicalities of the day-to-day routine in a country as unique as Cuba. Estudio Sampere also offers full package programs, which takes care of all the details prior to the students’ arrival, so that they can enjoy their stay worry-free.
- We also offer reliable accommodation options to our students: host families, private apartments (in the building in front of the school), and our students’ residence, which is located in the school building. Meals are served at the School (breakfast and lunch) to catch up with other students and teachers. You will enjoy our daily homemade Cuban food and hear some funny stories and interesting facts about it!
- The school organizes weekly cultural activities, visits to local museums and places of interest, like El Capitolio and the Fine Arts Museum, excursions to the Viñales Valley and beaches. These activities are organized by the school and include an accompanying member.
- At Estudio Sampere Havana you can also enjoy dancing classes. Why not add a special salsa or rumba touch to your Spanish learning experience?
- Your Spanish lesson will be like nowhere else! Due to its restrained contact with the rest of the world, our Spanish teachers in Cuba create a lot of studying materials themselves. And by the way, apart from the classical Spanish language, you will learn plenty of singular Cuban words!