Spanish Language School in Alicante
Nestled in Alicante’s city center, Estudio Sampere is located on the first floor of a small building. It has four classrooms, fully equipped with all the necessary technology to apply the latest methods for teaching Spanish. Its size is perfect for students seeking personalized attention in a friendly environment, with the maximum academic rigor, as well as for students traveling for the first time, or at an early age. Our groups, with a maximum of nine students, have an average of six students per class.
€6 Museum & Cinema
€1.45 Public transportation
ESTUDIO SAMPERE is one of the best Spanish language schools in Alicante.
In addition, the school offers different social and cultural programs every week, to complete the students’ immersion into Spanish life.
Walks to discover the best corners of the city, local gastronomic activities, and thematic classes focused both on local and national events. Our staff is fully devoted to providing a top-quality experience from an academic standpoint, but also in terms of the social and cultural life of students, all of it with a very personal touch that makes Alicante the perfect choice for your Spanish course. You will feel at home, but you will be in Alicante.
Our Spanish language school is located in the heart of Alicante, in front of the main theater of the city, with the most exciting downtown street in between (Calle Castaños), boasting a number of little restaurants and bars with their terraces. That pedestrian street ends in the Marina and the beach of Alicante. Everything at walking distance from the school.
Centrally located, across from the "Teatro Principal" and just a 5-minute walk to the beachOpen on map
Free Wifi and computer room available. Free document printing. Vending machines. Translation and interpretation services. Support during and after the course or program.
Library/video room also available
What about your Spanish teachers?
Our teachers in Estudio Sampere Alicante are native Spanish speakers in a posession of a Master’s degree in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
They have also gained a lot of experience in working with international students, exam preparatio and specific programs, so you will always feel encouraged and motivated by their support.
Five things you will find in the best language school in Alicante!
- We are so much more than a boutique language school: we offer a family atmosphere that fosters swift progress and allows you to learn Spanish in a different way.
- Up-to-date technologies to make the most of your stay. Follow every single detail of your course through the social networks and interact with your teachers in and out of the classroom.
- Welcome breakfast every Monday to mingle with the rest of the student community. A great introduction to the school’s life.
- It is the perfect place to prepare an official exam. Closely tutored by the academic director, with lots of flexibility in the classes, to add time to prepare specific subjects.
- Four lessons a day in two blocks with two different teachers. That is two different points of view for enriching all of your language skills.