Spanish School in Alicante
Our Spanish school in Alicante opened its doors in 2000 and since then it has been the reference point for all Spanish students, Spanish culture lovers, and foreigners living in the city of Alicante and its province. It is a perfect place if you are looking for personalized treatment, academic rigor, and a family atmosphere. If what you want is to enjoy the beach, to have the possibility to choose between going out at night or enjoying the sunset in a quiet place, come and study with us!
€6 Museum & Cinema
€1.45 Public transportation
Estudio Sampere is the best Spanish school in Alicante!
Many of our students tell us that they feel at home in our Spanish school in Alicante. The atmosphere is familiar and relaxed, and the personalized treatment and the relationship between teachers and students goes beyond the classroom. We are not surprised that students stay at the school after their classes to chat, have a coffee and have a good time. Many of our former students come back to contact us, either to take a new course or just to say hello.
Our educational offer goes beyond the classes at the school. We believe that learning the language is inseparable from discovering the local culture so, apart from the classes at our Spanish school in Alicante, we organize events so that students can get to know the most emblematic places of the city, the history of its inhabitants and other national celebrations or those related to other Spanish-speaking countries.
Our Spanish school in Alicante is located in the heart of the city, in a modern building on the wide street Reyes Católicos. Estudio Sampere Alicante is located on the second floor with large windows and a terrace, which allows natural light to enter.
A 5-minute walk from the port of the city and all shopping areas, 10 minutes walk from the train station and 20 minutes walk from the urban beach El Postiguet.Open on map
8 comfortable classrooms equipped with digital whiteboards and television systems, a large living room with everything you need for a coffee break, and a 30-square-meter patio.
Cultural and sports activities are offered every week. Excursions to nearby cities and towns. Different types of accommodation (family, shared apartment, or private apartment).
What about your Spanish teachers?
The teachers in our Spanish school in Alicante are native Spanish speakers and fantastic language professionals, having a Master’s degree in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language.
They have also gained a lot of experience in working with international students, exam preparation, and specific programs, so you will always feel encouraged and motivated by their support.
Get ready to expand your horizons with our Spanish school in Alicante!
- We are so much more than a boutique language school: we offer a family atmosphere that fosters swift progress and allows you to learn Spanish in a different way.
- A real personalized approach. If you need to change your class schedule or group level, convert your group lessons into private or have some extra homework, just ask your teacher!
- Up-to-date technologies to make the most of your stay. Follow every single detail of your course through the social networks and interact with your teachers in and out of the classroom.
- Welcome breakfast every Monday to mingle with the rest of the student community. A great introduction to school life.
- It is the perfect place to prepare for an official exam, SIELE, DELE, or CCSE. Closely tutored by the academic director, with lots of flexibility in the classes, to add time to prepare specific subjects.
- Four lessons a day in two blocks with two different teachers. That is two different points of view for enriching all of your language skills.
- Do you want to know more about us? Get to know our directors, administrative staff, and, most importantly, the teachers, we are sure that you would love to become a part of our community!