Spanish course for Spanish teachers:
The course is mainly designed for non-native teachers with at least a B2 level in Spanish. The duration of the course is 2 weeks with 30 intensive lessons per week.
|30 Spanish lessons per week|
|Enrollment fee: 45€|
How is the course for Spanish teachers structured?
This Spanish course for Teachers of Spanish is structured in different modules, which encompass placement, lesson planning, strategies, and resources used in class, and time management.
In the theoretical module, we will tackle such subjects as:
- Learning to establish the language ability of the students
- Planning courses and objectives
- Organizing tests and evaluation tasks
- Creating teaching materials for class
- Practicing the most important aspects of Spanish grammar.
There is also a practical module which includes teaching shadowing, where the students have the possibility to observe different kinds of Spanish lessons given at Estudio Sampere, so they can learn from a variety of teaching styles and elaborate their own.
By the end of the course, the students will receive a certificate and present an oral discussion of what they have learned.
Reasons to sign up for a Spanish course for Spanish teachers at Estudio Sampere:
- You feel like you have run out of tasks and class materials;
- You are coming with a group of students to any of the Estudio Sampere schools and want to make most of your time;
- You want to renew your standard or professional Educator License issued by the American government;
- You are in possession of the “Carta del docente”, issued by the Italian government;
- You want to keep on growing professionally.
Whatever the reason is, we will find a way to help you!