These are the Spanish courses in Salamanca you were looking for!
Estudio Sampere Salamanca offers several options:
This is the ideal course for you if you live in Salamanca and want to improve your Spanish, but don’t have much time during the week.
Twice a week. Morning or afternoon shifts.
Up to 9 students per class
Classes start every Monday
1 free lesson!
There are courses for everyone. Which one will you go for? Do you need help?
Whatever course you opt for, we recommend you take part in a maximum of 30 Spanish lessons per week. Believe us, the city of Salamanca is great, and you will want to go out and discover its magic corners with your new friends or have some tapas at the Plaza Mayor.
Four reasons to take Spanish courses in Salamanca:
- First of all, Salamanca is the most popular university city in Spain, thanks to its long-standing university, founded in 1218. Since then, it has earned a reputation for being the most cultured place in the whole country, which remains to this day. You’ll be surprised by your motivation to study and you’ll be inspired by its academic atmosphere!
- Our Spanish courses in Salamanca are designed for all levels, ages and objectives. Whatever you need Spanish for, you’ll achive your goal!
- Salamanca is a small-sized city, so public transportation is not required to move around. It is a great destination for those who enjoy walking and having all the places of interest nearby.
- An interesting fact about Salamanca is that its commerce has remained small-scaled. Of course, you will find famous brands there, but just on the main street. The rest of the city is full of traditional shops and businesses.
- The “Charros” (as Spaniards originally from Salamanca are often called) has no noticeable accent in Spanish, which is why this variation of Spanish is considered to be the closest to neutral. If you dream of savoring the beauty of the Castilian language, come and study in Salamanca!