SIELE Exam Preparation Course in Madrid: to do or not to do?
You may be telling yourself that your Spanish is very good and there is no need fo taking a preparation course. As true as this may be, this exam presents a unique linguistic situation to which you will be exposing yourself to. Time constraints, a rather rigid structure, stress… All of these factors may be too much to handle if you are not familiarized with the process.
This is the reason why Estudio Sampere Madrid offers a special SIELE Exam Preparation Course, consisting of 20 Spanish classes per week, where you will improve your general knowledge of the language, and explore the structure and tips to succeed in your exam. You can either choose a 2-week crash course or a more in-depth 4-week course.
Ensure your success!
|2 weeks||4 weeks|
|Enrollment fee: €45|
Up to 9 students per class
Classes start on the first Monday of every month
Difusión license as a gift!
What is SIELE exactly?
SIELE stands for International Assessment Service of Spanish Language (Servicio Internacional de Evaluación de la Lengua Española, in Spanish). This exam certifies your Spanish level for any purpose you might have: applying for a new job in a Spanish speaking country, entering a University, or just having the diploma for your own satisfaction!
SIELE is promoted by four universities: Instituto Cervantes, the National University of Mexico, the University of Buenos Aires and the University of Salamanca. This solid academic endorsement grants this diploma great recognition in the Spanish speaking world.
As is the case with most language tests, the SIELE exam consists of four parts: Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing. The maximum mark you can score for each part is 250 points. Each part is assessed separately, and the end result reflects your language competence.
Interesting facts about SIELE Exam:
- You will know your results in three weeks at the latest.
- The SIELE exam is a computer-based test, so there is no pressure with regards to other students finishing earlier or your examiner staring at you.
- Whatever your level of Spanish is, you can take the exam and get your official diploma. You will never fail this test, as the diploma will reflect your current proficiency in Spanish for each section.
- The SIELE is a bespoke exam: There is no need to complete the whole test, you will only focus on the competencies that are relevant to you. According to the terminology used by Instituto Cervantes, the exam encompasses 4 parts: Reading, Listening Comprehension, Writing and Oral Expression. Choose the part of your choice and save time and money.
- You are free to choose your exam dates and you complete the test here, at our school.
- The diploma has a validity of five years. That is a long time!
Six unbeatable advantages of preparation for SIELE Exam in Madrid with Estudio Sampere:
- The dates of the course will be adjusted to the exam dates. Your SIELE exam will take place just after the course, therefore the date will be base don your progress.
- You will learn useful tips, rules and strategies for time management and you will, of course, do practice tests.
- Estudio Sampere is not only a preparation center but also an examination center, which means that you can take the test right here, in our comfortable and familiar classrooms! Choose your examination date. Schedule your exam at your convenience.
- The SIELE Exam Preparation Course in Madrid is given by professional tutors, experts in Spanish and with excellent knowledge of other international exams. Who else would give you better recommendations?
- Estudio Sampere is located in the heart of Madrid. Regardless of where you work or live, you will be able to get to the school easily and on time.