DELE Exam preparation course in Madrid: to do or not to do?
Choose between 3 packages on offer: 10, 15, or 20 individual DELE preparation lessons. Duration of a single lesson is 45 minutes.
Please note that with the 15 and 20 lesson packages you get 5 or 10 conversation lessons, respectively, for free.
|10 private lessons||15 private lessons + 5 group lessons||20 private lessons + 10 group lessons|
|Enrollment fee: 45€|
One-to-one Spanish lessons
Levels: A1 - C2
Exams take place 7 times per year
Registration available at school
What is DELE exactly?
DELE (Diploma de español como lengua extranjera in Spanish) is the Spanish Diploma certifying degree of competency and mastery of the Spanish language.
The DELE exam consists of four parts: Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening. As such, your level of comprehension as well as oral and written interaction skills will be assessed. To pass the entire exam and obtain the desired grade of PASS you must pass each part separately (14 points out of 20). If you pass all parts of the test, you will receive a diploma where the level attained corresponds to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Advantages of taking the DELE exam:
- Recognized in all Spanish speaking countries: From Venezuela to Argentina, Chile to Spain, wherever you go, your diploma will be recognized and accepted.
- 6 levels to choose from: There are separate exams for each level: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2. A piece of advice: It’s very important for you to decide which level you want to take prior to your preparation, as the tasks and requirements differ from level to level.
- Attractive to both employers and educational institutions: No matter what your goal is, to enter a university or get a job in a Spanish-speaking country, your DELE certificate will be of great help and will make you stand out from the rest of the candidates.
- A great addition to your CV: Brag about your diploma. Post it on LinkedIn and put on your CV that you have a diploma from the Instituto Cervantes with an accredited level of Spanish.
- Valid forever: The certificate does not expire: once you have passed the exam, your level is certified for your entire life.
Advantages of taking a DELE Exam preparation course in Madrid with Estudio Sampere:
- 100% personalized approach: One-to-one Spanish lessons focused on the DELE exam structure, types of exercises, and techniques to optimize your time.
- Preparation and examination at the same place: Estudio Sampere Madrid is both a preparation and examination center, which means that you can take your exam right here, in familiar classrooms and with familiar teachers.
- Highly professional tutors: Your teachers will lead you to success using the shortest path: they are official and accredited DELE examiners who know every trick to every task.
- Flexible schedule: You decide what days and what time to take the lessons.
- All the paperwork is on us! You don’t have to focus on anything but your preparation. We will take care of all the enrollment procedures with the Instituto Cervantes and keep you informed on every step to take.
3 easy steps to enroll for the DELE exam with Estudio Sampere Madrid:
- Decide what level and what date you want to take your DELE exam. Click here to view the dates available.
- Come to the school or call us to reserve your spot. Please note that we will ask you for your passport or NIE number and credit card details in order to pay the exam fee. Once the registration is completed, you will receive all the info by email.
- And finally, come on the date and hour indicated and take your exam. Good luck 🙂