SIELE Exam Preparation in Salamanca: to do or not to do?
SIELE Exam Preparation Pack includes:
10 individual lessons of 45 minutes focused on SIELE tasks, SIELE materials and sample tests, assistance on the registration process, level test.
|Classes at school||Classes online|
Up to 9 students per class
Levels: A1 – C1
Exam scheduled according to student
Registration available at school
What is SIELE exactly?
Like all official language tests, there is an easy abbreviation for the exam. In this case, we use SIELE to refer to the International Spanish Language Evaluation Service.
This institution guarantees quality and precision in the evaluation of this multilevel Spanish exam, which is recognized worldwide and certified by the Instituto Cervantes.
The SIELE is done by computer and evaluates four skills: the candidates’ spoken expression and comprehension and written expression and comprehension. As this is a multilevel exam (A1-C1), you will always receive a score that is equivalent to the CEFR levels. Additionally, the exam is valid for five years and certifies your real level at the time of taking the test. As such, it is highly reliable if you want to apply for a specific job or access to university programs.
Advantages of taking the SIELE exam:
- Recognized at more than 80 universities in 22 countries: if you want to study at a Spanish-speaking university and need to show your current level, the SIELE sends you the results in only three weeks and is recognized globally.
- Multilevel: do you not know whether your level is B1 or B2… or maybe C1 since the last time you studied? It doesn’t matter. Whatever your level, the SIELE will find out what it is and certify it. All you need to do is take the exam and wait for the results.
- The SIELE exam is a computer-based test, there’s no need to blush and stutter when the examiner looks at you and starts asking questions. All you need to do is concentrate and let your Spanish Flow through the computer’s microphone.
- 100% flexibility! Whatever your availability from Monday to Friday, all you need to do is find a slot to come and take your exam. You choose the day and the hour.
- The diploma has a validity of five years. You’ll have a lot of years to brag about your official Spanish diploma.
Advantages of taking a SIELE Exam preparation course in Salamanca with Estudio Sampere:
- The intensive classes can be taken in the morning or in the afternoon. This means you can enjoy Salamanca and all it has to offer without it affecting your preparation. And there’s no better motivation when preparing for an exam than to have freedom and flexibility in how you do it.
- Professional teachers will teach you useful tricks and techniques to get points on the day of the exam. You’ll know every test in detail, its linguistic characteristics, established timeframes, and what really matters when it is being evaluated.
- No surprises! You’ll have your preparation course and exam at the same school. You’ll see what the platform is like where you’ll take the exam and will be more than prepared for everything.
- Dates of the course will be adjusted to exam dates. You can adapt the dates to when you feel the most comfortable with the language. Choose the first or third Monday of each month to prepare yourself with confidence.
- All the paperwork is on us! Estudio Sampere Salamanca will take care of the entire registration process and all the administrative details. All you have to do is bring your passport on the day of the exam.
3 easy steps to enroll for the SIELE exam with Estudio Sampere Salamanca:
- Decide when you want to take the exam and which modality.
- Come to the school or call us to reserve your spot. Please note that we will ask you for your passport or NIE number and credit card details in order to pay the exam fee. Once the registration is completed, you will receive all the info by email.
- And finally, come on the date and hour indicated and take your exam. Good luck 🙂