SIELE Exam Preparation in Madrid: to do or not to do?
The SIELE Exam Preparation Pack includes:
10 individual lessons of 45 minutes focused on SIELE tasks, SIELE materials and sample tests, assistance on the registration process, level test.
|Classes at school|
Up to 9 students per class
Levels: A1 – C1
Exam scheduled according to student
Registration available at school
What is SIELE exactly?
SIELE (International Spanish Language Evaluation Service) is a multilevel exam that certifies your proficiency in Spanish. Importantly, it is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes.
The SIELE exam has 4 parts: reading comprehension, listening comprehension, written expression and interaction, and spoken expression and interaction. As this is a multilevel exam, you cannot fail. That is, you are always going to receive a score that is equivalent to a specific level: from A1 to C1 of the CEFR. Don’t be concerned if you don’t reach the desired level in one of the tests, as you can always repeat just that part of the exam. SIELE offers the possibility of testing within independent modalities.
Advantages of taking the SIELE exam:
- Recognized at more than 80 universities in 22 countries: SIELE is the perfect exam if you want to access an undergraduate or postgraduate program. It is also endorsed by the Instituto Cervantes, so it is an official accreditation of your level of Spanish for your CV or employer.
- Multilevel: if you want to certify your level of Spanish without wasting money, SIELE is your best option. You don’t have to choose the level before taking the exam, as SIELE certifies your current level. Whatever your language level, you are always going to receive a certificate with your Spanish proficiency.
- The SIELE exam is a computer-based test, so there is no pressure with regard to other students finishing earlier or your examiner staring at you.
- 100% flexibility! You are free to choose your exam dates and you complete the test here, at our school.
- The diploma has a validity of five years. That is a long time! And if in the future you want to improve the results of one of the parts of the exam, you can always do so, to demonstrate that your communication or comprehension skills have improved greatly. There is absolutely no need to repeat the whole test.
Advantages of doing your SIELE Exam preparation in Madrid with Estudio Sampere:
- Intensive lessons are the best way to prepare for the exam. You will work on the subjects you need and strengthen the aspects of the language that you are not comfortable with.
- Professional teachers who are familiar with the exam structure and evaluation process. You will learn useful tips, rules, and strategies for time management and you will, of course, do practice tests.
- No surprises! During the course, you’ll learn how to master the timing of each test as well as how the platform works technically, so the day of the exam you can work quickly and confidently.
- Dates of the course will be adjusted to exam dates. Your SIELE exam will take place just after the course. This means the date will be based on your progress and you won’t forget what you have learned.
- All the paperwork is on us! We will take care of the enrollment process, which can often be confusing for a foreigner. You won’t have to worry about anything.
3 easy steps to enroll for the SIELE exam with Estudio Sampere Madrid:
- Decide when you want to take the exam and which modality.
- Come to the school or call us to reserve your spot. Please note that we will ask you for your passport or NIE number and credit card details in order to pay the exam fee. Once the registration is completed, you will receive all the info by email.
- Come on the date and hour indicated and take your exam! Good luck 🙂