FEDELE School COVID-19 Safety Certificate
Estudio Sampere, as a member of the FEDELE (Spanish Federation of Associations of Spanish Schools for Foreigners), follows the guidelines, recommendations, and protocols to be a school that is safe and free of COVID-19 infection. Students can come to the school safely, as Estudio Sampere fulfils all hygienic measures to lessen risk of infection at the center to the fullest extent possible. Measures and protocols are updated in line with the pandemic’s changing situation, all done in accordance with indications from the Spanish government and the FEDELE.
What are the safety measures?
- Estudio Sampere has a specific Contingency Plan to increase safety in its facilities.
- A safety distance is kept of at least 1.5 meters and there is limited capacity in all classrooms at Estudio Sampere.
- There are hydroalcoholic gels throughout the school.
- Use of a face mask is obligatory at the school for students, teachers, and administrative personnel.
- The school has informational posters displayed explaining the measures to follow.
- Common areas have been adapted to maintain social distancing.
- The classrooms have hydroalcoholic gel, desk disinfectant, and panels that separate the teacher from the students.
- Teachers disinfect the desks after every class.
- The schools is cleaned with the proper disinfectants to eliminate the virus.