Private Spanish Lessons in Alicante
Learn Spanish at your own pace!
You can choose the number of private lessons you wish to take or need. Each lesson has a duration of 45 minutes.
One-to-one Spanish lessons
Difusión license as a gift!
What do we need from you before you start your private Spanish lessons in Alicante?
- It is key to establish your Spanish level, both written and oral, prior to the start of your class. This will allow your teacher to plan your classes according to your needs, and select the most appropriate material. Our placement test includes a written section focused on grammar, and an oral section, to assess your oral skills.
- To enable your teacher to plan your classes, based on your needs and goals, we will conduct a small interview so that you can tell us what your expectations as a student of Spanish are.
- We would like to hear about your interests, concerns, and the class style that you enjoy the most, to emphasize the grammar or conversation aspects that you are most interested in, or focus on reading texts or articles during class to expand your vocabulary and meet your intellectual goals… Remember: these classes are 100% bespoke.
- Lastly, we would need to know when and where you would like your classes to take place. We will fully adapt to your preferences and needs. Alicante is a very pleasant city, located by the Mediterranean Sea, filled with charming spots where you can sip a cup of coffee while talking to your teacher and learning Spanish right where the magic happens.
- If you need to take a break, just let us know! We want you to learn, but also to enjoy this experience to the fullest, and we’ll make our greatest effort to ensure that is the case. It’s an ideal course, designed just for you!