Get your Spanish to the next level!
Whatever your purpose for learning Spanish is, we are sure that our courses will help you achieve your goal. Choose between 4, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 group classes per week, or add some private lessons to the standard package to make the most of your stay.More info
Exam preparation courses
DELE exam preparation in Madrid
The DELE Exam preparation course in Madrid is the best option for students who wish to obtain official accreditation of their level of Spanish. Prepare with individual lessons and professional teachers who are actually DELE examiners!More info
SIELE Exam Preparation in Madrid
Are you planning to take the SIELE Exam? Great, we are here to prepare you. Let us guide you through the exam structure, help with different types of tasks, and share the tricks that really work. With 20 Spanish classes per week, you’ll be fully trained to meet the challenge!More info
Other Spanish Programs in Madrid
Private Spanish Lessons in Madrid
Here you call the shots: What do you want to talk about? What are your interests? What kind of event are you preparing for? Are there any grammar subjects you find especially difficult? One-to-one Spanish lessons are the best way of customizing your Spanish course.More info.
Travel and Study Andalusia
Learn Spanish outside the classroom! Our Travel and Study Spanish program is a unique 2-week experience for travel lovers to come together and discover the South of Spain. Learn Spanish and marvel at beautiful Andalusia: here is where your travel adventure begins!More info.
5 Reasons to learn Spanish in Madrid
- Easy to travel: being the capital of Spain, Madrid has an international airport (Adolfo Suarez Madrid Barajas) and plenty of flights to and from all over the world. Madrid is located in the center of the country, which makes it very easy to travel to other Spanish cities by bus, train or car.
- If you decide to learn Spanish in Madrid, you will never get bored in this amazing city! Madrid offers plenty of activities to all tastes and pockets.
- Spanish gastronomy: In Madrid, you will be able to find not only Castilian cuisine but all the national delicacy, from the most typical tortilla de patatas to a pulpo a la gallega. No need to displace!
- If you need a place to Stay, Estudio Sampere offers varrious accommodation options. You don’t have to worry about anything!
- And finally the accent: The Castilian accent is the clearest accent of the Spanish language. You will feel very comfortable if you start your acquaintance with the language with the most classical variant.