DELE Exam preparation in Salamanca: to do or not to do?
DELE Exam Preparation in Salamanca includes 10 individual lessons of 45 minutes focused on DELE tasks, DELE materials and sample tests, assistance on the registration process, level test.
|Classes at school/online
One-to-one Spanish lessons
Levels: A1 - C2
Exams take place 7 times per year
Registration available at school
What is DELE exactly?
DELE is widely recognized as the Spanish abbreviation for the Diploma for Spanish as a Foreign Language. The DELE Exams are recognized throughout the world, and getting this diploma certifies that you have successfully passed the exam’s four tests.
What these four tests reveal is each candidate’s mastery of written and oral comprehension and expression. The difficulty of each test depends on the level you decide to take, which is why it is important to be clear on what level you have and your degree of competency in the language.
If you have doubts, why not take our level test and find out?
Advantages of taking the DELE exam:
- Quality and international prestige. If what you are looking for is to boast about how much Spanish you know and to prove it as well, this exam is one of the most complete, rigorous, and demanding and, as such, known and endorsed throughout the world.
- For everyone. Whatever your level, there is a DELE exam for you. There are also two levels of certification for students (A1 and A2/B1), designed especially for candidates between the ages of 11 and 17.
- Exam centers all over the world. Wherever you are, you can always certify your level. If you’re in Salamanca, remember that Estudio Sampere is an exam center for all the levels.
- The requirement for Spanish nationality. Passing the A2 level of this exam is essential to obtain Spanish nationality if you are not a native Spanish speaker.
- To study in Spain or other Spanish-speaking countries. Getting the B2 (and/or higher) DELE diploma can help you enormously with the admission process at many universities and educational institutions.
Advantages of doing your DELE Exam preparation in Salamanca with Estudio Sampere:
- You get right to the point. During your classes you will concentrate on preparing your exam, keeping in mind your level and difficulties. You won’t waste time practicing things you already know and have mastered.
- You decide where and when. The classes adapt to your personal schedule, you decide if you prefer to wake up early or come to see us in the afternoon after you’ve had lunch.
- Practical approach. The classes are focused on simulating real exams, with exercises and activities that are very similar to those that are on the official test.
- Professional help at your fingertips. Your professors know the exam perfectly, not only because they have an official preparation certificate but because they also work as examiners during the official tests.
- We will take care of all the paperwork! You will only have to focus on your preparation.
3 easy steps to enroll for the DELE exam with Estudio Sampere Salamanca:
- Decide what level and what date you want to take your DELE exam. Click here to view the dates available.
- Come to the school or call us to reserve your spot. Please note that we will ask you for your passport or NIE number and credit card details in order to pay the exam fee. Once the registration is completed, you will receive all the info by email.
- And finally, come on the date and hour indicated and take your exam. Good luck 🙂