DELE Exam preparation course in Alicante: to do or not to do?
Your mastery of the language and the exam you’re going to take are completely different from all the other candidates. That’s why it makes sense that the preparation courses you’re looking for are focused on you and what you can deliver the day of the exam, right? At Estudio Sampere Alicante we think like you do.
Choose between 3 packages: 10, 15, or 20 individual Dele preparation lessons. The duration of a single lesson is 45 minutes.
Note that with the packages of 15 and 20 lessons you get 5 or 10 conversation lessons for free.
|10 private lessons||15 private lessons + 5 group lessons||20 private lessons + 10 group lessons|
|Enrollment fee: 45€|
One-to-one Spanish lessons
Levels: A1 - C2
Exams take place 7 times per year
Registration available at school
What is DELE exactly?
Certainly, after all the time you’ve spent thinking about this, you know what DELE means, right? Just to be sure, now that you’ve looked at other exams, the DELE is the Diploma for Spanish as a Foreign Language. It is official, never expires, and is taken on specific dates.
When you go to take the exam you’ll see that it is made up of four tests, where you’ll have to show everything you know about Spanish with both your spoken and written skills. Being familiar with the exam and its exercises is very important to passing all the tests and obtaining the official diploma (you must get at least 14 points out of a possible 20).
If you want to be certain about the level you should take, which is a risk-free way of increasing your chances of success, you can take a free test here.
Advantages of taking the DELE exam:
- Wherever you are. The DELE is not only given in Spain. If you have already decided to take the exam, you have more than 100 countries where you can take it. Remember, we are at your disposal here in Alicante.
- Specific dates. The DELE takes place on the same dates all over the world, so you can make plans and prepare the exam far in advance so you won’t be overwhelmed.
- Spanish around the globe. The objective of the DELE is to certify your level of Spanish, whatever your goal. It is recognized throughout the Spanish-speaking world and can help you enter a university as well as look for work in Spain or Latin America, or simply to boast about your Spanish level on your CV.
- 6 different levels. The DELE exam is divided into levels and currently certifies A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, and C2.
- Official and unlimited validity. Passing this exam means never having to take this same level again, and additionally, it is endorsed globally by various official institutions.
Advantages of taking a DELE Exam preparation course in Alicante with Estudio Sampere:
- No limits! If you don’t put limits on your Spanish, we won’t either. The classes are individual and will be focused on the areas you find most difficult.
- Experienced teachers. The classes are given by teachers who are experts in the DELE exam. Besides this, they are official examiners, and if you do the spoken part at Estudio Sampere Alicante, you’ll do it with your teachers.
- Convenience and familiarity. If you like your routines and going to the same places, you can also do that here. You’ll have your Spanish classes in the same classrooms where you’ll take your exam.
- Flexible schedule. Just tell us your plans and you’ll have your classes the days and times you want.
- All the paperwork is on us! We will take care of the enrollment procedures with the Instituto Cervantes and keep you informed on every step to take. You don’t have to worry about anything but your studies.
3 easy steps to enroll for the DELE exam with Estudio Sampere Alicante:
- Decide what level and what date you want to take your DELE exam. Click here to view the dates available.
- Come to the school or call us to reserve your spot. Please note that we will ask you for your passport or NIE number and credit card details in order to pay the exam fee. Once the registration is completed, you will receive all the info by email.
- Come on the date and hour indicated and take your exam! Good luck 🙂