Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and already there is that excitement and eagerness to celebrate the day with your partner. Even so, the same questions come up: What can I do this year? I want to be original! I don’t want to do what I always do…
In this article you’ll find some different proposals you can use to make your Valentine’s Day a huge success. Here’s a list of the most emblematic and special places to enjoy the ideal romantic evening.
To take in a sunset as well as some gorgeous views along with a lovely picnic, we give you two places to enjoy some real intimacy.
- Templo de Debod just may be one of the favorites for a romantic escapade thanks to the antiquity of the building, a true architectonic gem.
- Parque de las Siete Tetas, located in Vallecas, is the park with the best panoramic views and sunsets in all of Madrid.
For those led by their stomach who are looking for an amazing gastronomic experience in a perfect setting, Bel Mondo is by far the best bet.
- Bel Mondo: is making a big splash in the capital. What you find here is a little piece of Italy that melds perfectly with its impressive décor. Bel Mondo also has a secret place, the tunnel of love, surrounded by lush plants that put the cherry on top of this romantic setting.
Other equally attractive options:
- Sala Equis: this former cinema has been turned into one of the most popular spots in the center of Madrid, offering various alternatives to its clients, from classic films to live music.
- Capuccino Grand Café: to enjoy a lovely terrace with views of the famous Puerta de Alcalá. In addition to offering an interesting variety of food, this spot is also known for its spectacular cocktails.